Why Strategic Planner at Jenosize?
- Not only a communication campaign you will be working on, but many other digital solutions and innovative platforms that you will be the first of the nation to strategically create and make it true.
- Variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion or FMCG industries.They are waiting for you to make a bigger impact and even-better business strategies projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted everyday by surrounding yourself with a can-do-attitudes and ready to move forward 1 step everyday.
This position is for?
- Problem solver, solution finder who is self-confident, open-minded and outgoing.
- Who always want to find the root of the problems and enjoy digging deep into the data and insights in order to get the best solution.
- Who is coupled with a strong analytical skill and capable of summarizing and visualizing findings into outputs that are easy to understand.
- Understanding of client business goals, marketing objectives, and scope of work.
- Running quantitative research qualitative research groups; using a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviors, and perceptions, in order to turn it into actionable consumer insights examine clients’ businesses.
- Identifying key challenge and opportunity of the client’s product and market to establish a winning strategy.
- Creating and planning communication together with media / creative / design team, branding, IMC strategy, then presenting to the clients for an approval.
- Working closely with the Strategic Planning Manager and Business Development team to create impact strategy development, report or feedback, and possible improvement and prioritize the workload.
Measure & Growth
- Be a leader for an internal meeting, Presenting the Creative team, Media team and design team with a clearly defined brief to ensure the entire campaign aligns with the strategy plan.
- Always Measurement and develop all of strategy.
Special Skill is a plus
- Startup Business Model
- Business Model Canvas
- Design Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- Previous experience in a strategic planner, business consultant, technology consultant, marketing communication, brand communication.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international