System Analyst (Software Web-App, Mobile App)
We are looking for an experienced System Analyst to join our team! As a System Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing, studying, and implementing new system solutions. You will be monitoring current processes and implementing new solutions with the goal to improve overall business efficiency.
You will be working with our team of engineers and developers who are proficient in IT, programming and software development.
- Analyzing and Research
- Analyze issues with the production support team to improve the service level.
- Analyze systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Research for new technology to apply in business, and design development standards and framework.
- Design and Test systems
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance, or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create an API detailed design and specification.
- Test system by executing system integration testing (SIT) and verify/inspect software applications to meet the quality standard
- Management and collaboration
- Work in collaboration with the Project Manager to understand business requirements.
- Plan the schedule of development tasks and manage to meet the timeline.
- Manage vendors to deliver technology and/or applications.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase
- Special Skill is a plus
- Have experience in Software solutions
- Agile and Scrum.
- Software engineer background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience with knowledge of programming languages in Java, C# or .Net
- Have knowledge of software architecture, RESTful API, and design best practices in term of System analyst.
- Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies.
- Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset".
- Be highly aware of market trends, new technologies, and business models.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative, and attentive to details.
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with a strong analytical mindset plus able to manage.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international