Technical Support Specialist (Software & Digital Products)
JENOSIZE Co.,Ltd. 72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
Jenosize Digital Group
Why Technical Support at Jenosize?
- Opportunity to support our customers in HR products and software project.
- You can participate in meetings and share your point of view with every internal team and customer to make it better.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a greater impact and even-better software projects.
- Get yourself learned and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a team that is full of can-do and will-do-attitudes and ready to move forward every day.
This position is for?
- People who love to provide the solution to the customers when they get into software issues.
- People who always be there when the customers needs support.
- People who always improve themselves with a wide range of knowledge for technology to be the best consultant for clients.
- Research, Analyze issues, and identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Provide professional support and investigate troubleshoot issues raised by customers.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and solve those problems.
- Effectively communicate information to customers and all stakeholders.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
Special Skill is a plus
- Knowledge of HR system.
- Experience in Application support.
- Experience in Process Improvement.
- Agile and Scrum.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in Technical Support or IT Support role.
- Experience and working in operations, customer service or service business
- Bachelor’s degree in or any related fields.
- Knowledge of hardware (PC/Notebook/Mac, Mobile), software and network.
- Highly responsible, initiative, proactive, and fast learner. Strong troubleshooting, communication, and problem analysis. Good communication, customer-oriented, problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with a strong analytical mindset plus able to manage.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international