72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
please submit your resume, portfolios to
Why Project Manager Jenosize?
- Not only Website and Mobile Application projects that you will be working on but also many games, digital products, and innovative platforms that you will be involved with.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a bigger impact and even-better software projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a can-do-attitudes and ready to move forward 1 step every day.
This position is for?
- People who are crazy with effective timeline, productivity, and performance improvement.
- People who always improve business processes, operations, collaboration with effective methodology.
- People who love to get things done with a better quality and beyond expectations.
- People who have strong management skills and capable of summarizing and collaborating.
- Problem solver and solution finder who are self-confident, open-minded, systematic, and detail-oriented people.
- Manage the end-to-end process planning for multi-projects.
- Commit to project timeline, allocate resources, monitor progress, and grow achievement.
- Get a slowing project back on track and break a new track record.
- Cultivate effective communication across department boundaries to ensure understanding of all project members to deliver high-quality work on-time.
- Work with customers to review progress and adjust development.
Special Skill is a plus
- Have experience in Product development.
- Agile and Scrum.
- Software engineer background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- 3+ years of software development business experience, ideally from consultancy or software development agencies.
- Understanding of both design and technology.
- Able to speaking, reading, and writing in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international