VP of Product
JENOSIZE Co.,Ltd. 72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
Please submit your resume, portfolios to
Why VP of Product at Jenosize?
- Not only Website and Mobile Application projects that you will be working on but also many games, digital products, and innovative platforms that you will be involved with.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industriessuch as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a bigger impact and even-better software projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a can-do-attitudes and ready to move forward 1 step every day.
This position is for?
- People who are crazy with effective timeline, productivity, andperformance improvement.
- People who always improve business processes, operations, collaboration with effective methodology.
- People who love to get things done with a better quality and beyond expectations.
- People who have strong management skills and capable of summarizingand collaborating.
- Problem solver and solution finder who are self-confident, open-minded,systematic, and detail-oriented people.
- Vision and roadmap
Product management is responsible for defining a vision that reflects customer and business needs. The vision should align with the strategic themes of the organization and include a long-term direction for the overall solution as well as a short-term vision for each ART. Product managers create program and release roadmaps based on delivery milestones.
- Understanding customer and business needs
Product managers represent the customer for the ART. You perform continuous exploration to understand what customers need and want, using these insights to inform the vision and roadmap. Product managers also work with business stakeholders to maintain alignment as priorities and scope change.
- Program backlog
Product management has content authority for the program backlog. Features are defined in a program kanban, including a benefit hypothesis and acceptance criteria, and analyze the economic impact using “Weighted Shortest Job First” (WSJF). Features approved by-product management are moved to the program backlog and prioritized for implementation.
- Program increment planning
During PI planning, product management presents the vision, roadmap, and highest priority features of the program backlog. Agile teams review what can be achieved based on capacity, dependencies, and technical knowledge. The planning team works together to define the overall objectives for the PI. Based on the outputs of PI planning, product management updates the roadmap and adjusts the forecast for the next two PIs.
- Validating features
A system demo takes place at the end of every iteration within the PI. Product managers and product owners are responsible for running the demo. This is an opportunity to gather feedback from primary stakeholders and review progress against the PI objectives. Product management validates features against the acceptance criteria and approves them for release.
Special Skill is a plus
- Have experience in Product development.
- Agile and Scrum.
- Software engineer background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- 5+ years of software development business experience, ideally from consultancy or software development agencies.
- Understanding of both design and technology.
- Able to speaking, reading, and writing in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international