Account Director (Event Organizer)
JENOSIZE Co.,Ltd. 72/65 Moo3,Bangtalad, Pakkret,Nonthaburi, 11120 Thailand
Please submit your resume, portfolios to
Why Account Manager (Event) at Jenosize?
- Not only events and technology projects that you will be working on but also digital campaigns and media projects that you will be involved with.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industriessuch as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a bigger impact and even-better projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a can-do-attitudes and ready to improve step by step every day.
This position is for?
- People who can make the best connection with clients regardless of generation gap.
- People who always improve themselves with a wide range of knowledge for business, digital marketing, media and technology to be the best consultant for clients.
- People who love to get things done with a better quality and beyond expectations.
- People who have strong management skills and are capable of summarizing and collaborating.
- Problem solver and solution finder who are self-confident, open-minded, service-mind, and detail-oriented people.
- Business and Consulting
- Understand the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Identify target accounts and customer needs, propose solutions, and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles.
- Compose a quality proposal and present to clients.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns and media projects.
- Client Relationship
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities.
- Conduct account reviews and provide consultancy services to clients.
- Participate in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews, and other client-related meetings.
- Commit to project timeline, allocate resources, monitor progress and growth achievement.
- Assist team in achieving digital creative excellence and meet the client’s expectations.
- Verify the client’s briefs and effectively debrief to internal team members.
- Able to effectively communicate across departments to ensure understanding of the team to deliver high-quality work on-time.
- Special Skill is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Media, Ads optimization, Event and Technology.
- Digital marketing agency, digital media agency, event agency, web Agency background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Technology, or any related field.
- 2+ years of Account Management, Project Management, business experience, ideally from consultancy or Digital advertising agencies.
- Understanding of design, marketing and technology.
- Able to speak, read, and write in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increment by your growth
- Annual performance bonus by your success project
- Social security and Group insurance
- Annual leave 10 days per year
- Monday breakfast
- Wellness and sport activity
- Party and Happy hours
- Free snack and drinks
- Company trip: domestic and international